I am a forty-five year old man who wants heart-shaped designer pralines for Valentine’s Day. I reached this horrifying conclusion on a crowded 7:55 AM commuter train between Rotterdam and Amsterdam this morning – the place I do most of my blogging. However, once you’ve seen these special Studio Job Godiva Valentine’s Day giftboxes and their deliciously sweet Japanese TV commercial, I’m sure you’ll understand me perfectly.
These pink and lilac kaleidoscope babies contain the following fondants – EXTREME CAUTION – please make sure you won’t drool all over your keyboard.
- Strawberry Fondant: A flowing wild strawberry fondant covering a light, creamy white chocolate ganache with ripe, tangy wild strawberries, enrobed in milk chocolate.
- Dark Chocolate Ganache: An intense and harmonious combination of a delicate dark chocolate fondant and a dark chocolate ganache made with our 64% Costa Rica origin chocolate, covered in a fine shell of dark GODIVA chocolate.
- Praline Fondant: A flowing hazelnut praline with a sublime fondant effect combining smoothly with a creamy milk chocolate praline coated in GODIVA milk chocolate.
- Caramel Orange Fondant: A beautiful flowing orange and caramel fondant combined with a delicate Peru origin 64% chocolate ganache, where the orange brings a note of freshness and combines well with the milk chocolate couverture.
- Cafe Au Lait: A splendid combination of coffee beans and smooth milk chocolate topped by a coffee fondant, enrobed in dark chocolate.
- Tahiti Vanilla: A strong and characteristic vanilla from Tahiti with fruity and floral notes blends perfectly with the velvety flowing white chocolate fondant, covering a white chocolate vanilla ganache and enclosed in a white chocolate shell. This all-white chocolate reflect purity and perfect balance.